CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
REELOUT QUEER Film + Video FESTIVAL
Deadline: October 1, 2012
Kingston, Ontario CANADA http://www.reelout.com
The Reelout Arts Project Inc. is now accepting entries for exhibition consideration at our 14th annual festival celebrating gender and sexual diversity (Jan31-Feb10, 2013). There is no entry cost for submissions. Reelout pays every artist whose work is selected for exhibition. Please note, the September 30th deadline has been extended to October 1st. All mailed submissions must be postmarked no later than October 1st.
We will accept NTSC/PAL DVD formats as well as Region Code 1 or “ALL” Blu-Ray formats. If you wish to submit your film via Vimeo or other sharing site, you must email Festival Director Matt Salton email@example.com and include all required information found below.
All Submissions MUST include the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- Name of film(s)
- Running length
- Country of origin
- Year of completion
- Exhibition formats available (please note we no longer screen any Beta formats)
- A synopsis of your film(s)
- Has your film played at other festivals? If so, where?
- Has your film received any awards or critical praise? Let’s hear it!
- If your film is English Language, do you provide an exhibition copy on Blu-Ray or DVD with English subtitles for the hearing impaired?
When mailing your submission, please remember to mark “FOR CULTURAL PURPOSES ONLY” on your envelope. Due to the high volume of submissions, Reelout is unable to return materials not selected by the festival. Artists responsible for Official Selections will be notified via email in the first 2 weeks of November 2013 so please ensure your contact information is valid.
This information can also be found online: http://www.reelout.com/Reelout13/Contact/contact.php
Reelout Arts Project Inc.
336A Barrie Street
Kingston, Ontario CANADA